We stayed at the Day's End in WI. for a week. The rooms were very spacious, very, very clean & smelled wonderful when we opened our door. The manager's were a very wonderful, beautiful couple with an adorable little boy. They were very accomodating with anything that we needed. My husband messed up the TV several times & Mark was always extremely patient about coming back & fixing it for us. The grounds were impeccable, appearance of hotel very clean & quaint. I can't say enough good about this hotel & the staff because they were way over & above what we have ever experienced at any hotel. We have told everyone if you go to the Dells, stay at this hotel. If we are ever back that way, we will definitely stay at Day's End. Oh, I forgot to mention that the room rates were unbelievably low. For such a good price & such hospitality, you can't go wrong staying there.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days End Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE wi-fi. All rooms non-smoking, and ground floor. Short drive to Wisconsin Dells. I-94 exit 85, then West on WI 12/16. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Putt-putt golf course and outdoor playground, ideal for families and reunions. FREE parking. Snowmobile trail access next door. Quiet, rural location. Open March - November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Day's End Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.