“Great Food Again” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Berwyn, Illinois
“Great Food Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was the second time we have eaten there. About six months apart. Our server Karl, actually remembered us from the first time. The food was great as was the first visit. Will always eat there when we are in the Dells.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was our first visit to a Sprecher's Restaurant. Food was good, beverages good, service good. We would return on our next vacation in the Dells.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galena,IL
“Almost as Good as the Brewery Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I don't mean we sampled many kinds of beer I mean it was great to have many Sprecher products available. We live in an area where it is hard to get Sprecher beers and sodas, so this was a real treat. We drove through 2 hours of heavy rain and lightning to get there and it was worth it. My husband is a real Sprecher fan and he loved his Piper's Scottish Ale. As the driver, I chose a low-cal root beer, also excellent. There were a lot of fun cocktails on the menu and great food choices. My jambalaya was the real deal and having lived on the gulf coast of MS for a few years I know what it should taste like. The heat was subtle, building with each bite, but never overwhelming. It had a rich tomato sauce with shrimp, andouille sausage and chicken. I would change the sliced chicken breast pieces to chunks of dark meat for more flavor and eliminate the parmesan cheese. We'll go back to try one of the German entrees before driving home. And my hubby wants to try a few more beers, maybe Oktoberfest next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Indiana
“I Loved this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Jambalaya was EXCELLENT. I tried three beers and my favorite was the Amber. The kids enjoyed the various house drink options and desserts. Great location and service. I wanted to go back a 2nd time but we only stayed 4 days and there are so many restaurants to try.

Visited August 2013
“Great evening out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The 911 burger was delicious as was the El Rey brew! The waitress was very attentive! Overall it was a great meal/experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere