“Great restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 169 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Western Springs, Illinois
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great variety of beer and food choices! Would definitely visit again! My only complaint was an employee kept passing over a mess on the floor caused by a spilled plate of french fries and ketchup. Our waiter ended up cleaning it up along with waiting on most of the restaurant...he was amazing!

Visited March 2013

Central Wisconsin
“Late Review, Good Food. A Tad Pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Place is pretty neat inside. Have all of the specialty drinks on tap from root beers to actual beer. The menu has a wide variety of choices. I had Jambalaya while my girlfriend had drunken chicken. We both liked our food. Her portion was huge. Two slabs of chicken with all the fixin's. We were lucky cause we are early eaters, so at 11am it wasnt busy at all. The bill was pretty high for two at a place like this. Meal costed more there than at High Rock. Its a solid place to eat.

Visited July 2012
Ottawa, Illinois
“Must stop for food, drink an draft beer fans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Family lunch before exiting the Dells, I have had the beer before via friends and the lovely growlers, but had never stopped. The menus was extensive, good kids menu, and adult choices.
The menu was very varied form salads, sandwiched to some European favorites, the bangers and mash and pot pie were EXCELLENT.
Free samples of the craft beers were offered (I have been to TOO many that charge for the samplers).
The kids loved the cream soda and root beer as well.
I exited very full and happy with leftovers and a good couple growlers for later....
Don't expect budget prices and or fast food, you are in a very nice restaurant / brew pub with good food and drink. If you want McDonalds, Arby's or Denny's check the menu on line and or at the door before sitting down or ordering....
Will return!

“One of the worst meals me and my family ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and family came out to the dells for the weekend on a short get away. I looked up this restaurant on my phone and read a bunch of great reviews. Everyone was friendly and our waitress was great, but the food on the other hand was one of the worst meals we have ever had. We had started out with calamari it was like eating a peace of rubber dipped in cold wet flower. The waitress was very nice and said she would get us something else. We ended up ordering the stuffed mushrooms that ended up being the highlight of the night. They were very good. For dinner I had the prime rib in special that came with a very good beer cheese soup, but the complete piece of fat that.they called steak smothered in cold mushrooms and onions I had to pay extra for. The potatoes were average at best and the onion rings I payed extra for looked and tasted like a wet sock. My children ordered chicken fingers that looked and tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for 3 days. The half cooked fries didn't help the matter and my other daughters cheese ravioli was just as bad. My wife had a spinach chicken salad mostly spinach and the chicken was dry and tasteless. I have never written a negative review before and not looking for something for free but if I could save someone else from a 80 dollar horrible dinner it will a least make up me wasting my time and money.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
“great happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went on a Monday evening and were able to enjoy some of their amazing happy hour specials. My husband and I enjoyed their own brewed beers for $4. I also had a delcious margarita on special. We split the home made pretzels (that were $2 dollars off at happy hour). My husband had their flat bread special for $6 and I had their adult grilled cheese. All of the food was delicious and we will be back the next time we are in the Dells area.

Visited February 2013