“Oh Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 165 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Waterford, Wisconsin
“Oh Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I never have been to a Sprecher's and this was so worth the wait. Great service and EXCELLENT food! I'm still stuffed. The restaurant was very clean and comfy. I hate going to places where you need to keep your jacket on in Winter. Not true here. Very cosy! I recommend trying the pretzels with the different sauces. I had a Black and Blue burger.. OH DELICIOUS! The beer cheese potatoes were so good. I'm craving to go back already... Thank you!

Visited February 2013

79% Recommend
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding prime rib. Obviously the beer rocks! Knowledgable and very competent staff. Win win win! Try the Abbey Triple and smiiiile!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good, if you want to spend some money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good food, nice staff, gluten-free menu is nice, but a little more expensive than most places. Good root beer and meal choices.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Sprecher's offers a great menu selection and atmosphere. The prices are a little more expensive than your Applebee's or TGI Friday's, but I think the food is of a little higher quality. Good option in the Dells!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“If I eat in the Dells this is one of 3 that I go to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been going here since they opened and I really like it. I even have a favorite waiters and her name is Angie. She waits on me even if I am not in her area. FOOD is great an the staff can't be nicer.

• Visited October 2012