“Great everything!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding prime rib. Obviously the beer rocks! Knowledgable and very competent staff. Win win win! Try the Abbey Triple and smiiiile!

• 5 of 5 stars

“Good, if you want to spend some money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good food, nice staff, gluten-free menu is nice, but a little more expensive than most places. Good root beer and meal choices.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Sprecher's offers a great menu selection and atmosphere. The prices are a little more expensive than your Applebee's or TGI Friday's, but I think the food is of a little higher quality. Good option in the Dells!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“If I eat in the Dells this is one of 3 that I go to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been going here since they opened and I really like it. I even have a favorite waiters and her name is Angie. She waits on me even if I am not in her area. FOOD is great an the staff can't be nicer.

• Visited October 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family of 6 had our New Years Eve dinner at Sprechers. Our waiter was great. It was our first time at a Sprechers so he made sure to mention that all of their beers and sodas are brewed by Sprechers. The kids loved the Orange Creme soda. Tastes just like a dreamsicle. I had the Prime Rib and it was excellent. Our dinner took about 20 minutes for the kitchen to prepare, which is typical. However, the manager stopped by our table to apologize for the delay and offered desserts on the house. This was surprising since I didn't feel that we waited long at all.

The restaurant was comfortable and nicely decorated. The only downside is having the restrooms all the way downstairs.

Visited December 2012