“Excellent Food & Service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 172 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Channahon, Illinois
“Excellent Food & Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ate there with a very large party (12 adults & 14 children). We were seated in a front sun-room area which was perfect for our group. The overall ambience for the restaurant is very good and I liked the layout of it.

I was very impressed with the service we received. We had two wait-persons and they both handled the questions, orders, changes, etc., with a great attitude (and patience) that added to the overall experience. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu (drinks and food) and really was able to answer everybody's questions.

I ordered the beer-cheese soup and meatloaf (both excellent) and being a part of such a large group, I was able to taste a wide variety of items on the menu and they were all good. There is a wide variety of homemade pops and beers (they were out of two of the beers I wanted to try so that was a bit disappointing).

I am really surprised that this restaurant is not rated higher on Trip Advisor for the Dells area. I went there not knowing anything about it but left there thoroughly impressed. Next time we're in the Dells, we will definitely return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tomah, Wisconsin
“Absolutely Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to have dinner with an old friend from down South. Our Server was Alexis who was at first teased unmercifully by my husband. It became apparent this young lady had a brand of enthusiasm that was infectious. The prime rib dinners were fabulous as was the dessert. Part way through dinner the GM Sue stopped over to check on us. It is obvious the enthusiasm is contagious throughout the establishment. Once Sue found out we were all military she gave us a discount! All and all this turned out to be a fabulous evening outing to the Dells!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Averagely Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Decided to go here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and we were seated right away. The restaurant did not seem to be very busy. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I had the Sprecher Root Beer and ordered the Brew House Burger (lettuce, tomato, and onion only). The root beer was delicious (as always) and the burger was good, but I didn’t think that it was anything extraordinary, especially for a plain $10 burger. Overall, the experience was average but I did enjoy the atmosphere. I would go back again, although, next time I would try something different.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great for dessert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I just visited Wisconsin Dells with a friend, and both being Sprecher root beer fans deemed it appropriate. Upon arrival, the waitress was very pushy about Beer eventhough we kindly stated neither of us drink. The food was flavorful, however, I felt like I was over paying due to the amount of food vs price and quality. However, dessert was so worthwhile! I had the best root beer float I have ever had! We returned 2 consecutive nights, just for dessert. We even brought some root beer home!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went to Sprecher with my wife and kids (9&14) and ate at Sprecher after reading reviews of Dells restaurants. I am a brewpub junkie and love Sprecher beers so we had to try the restaurant. I had a couple of beers and they didn't let me down. We were not that hungry so we ordered 3 appetizers (fried cheese curds, pretzels & Tai lettuce wraps). Everything was excellent! The kids had the homemade Rootbeer and loved it. The menu looked interesting and can't wait to go back to try a full meal.

• Visited November 2012