“Best place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bridge View Motel

Bridge View Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Bridge View Motel
Save Saved
You added Bridge View Motel to your Saves list
1020 River Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #29 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Best place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I have been coming here for about 5 years. We used to go to all the other motels but they were not friendly people running them. At Bridge View the owner is the most friendliest person I ever meet that owns a business at the dells. The rooms are very clean and are always ready for when we come up there. We will never go to any other motel when we go up to the dells.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Family owned and very friendly. Clean rooms, pool, close to the strip, rates reasonable. Beautiful view of the Wisconsin River. We have been coming here for about 15 years and keep coming back. We feel like we are family when we come here. I highly recommend the Bridgeview.

Room Tip: Close to strip.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

For the last several years, every summer, my mom and aunt (from Hawaii), their brother, my uncle from Wisconsin and me and my 2 children (from Milwaukee) stay as long as possible at the Bridge View. We are able to enjoy family time in the clean pool and in the kitchen of 'our' ajoining units where we prepare meals to save on food costs. Being close to the river and downtown makes the location perfect! Lili is the the best hostess and has become more like family than a friend. We have no desire to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: We love the room with the kitchen and the ajoining room - perfect for the 6 of us!
Waukegan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend & I made a last minute decision to head up to the Dells for Labor Day weekend. We're actually used to booking on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, but naturally, a lot of places were booked out. I came across this motel on google & read how great the reviews were. If it weren't for the reviews, I would have never even given this place a chance. Reviews really do make a huge difference!!
Upon our arrival, the owner & her daughter greeted us & were extremely kind to us, UNLIKE most employees are at hotels/motels on the strip, who are very rude! Our room was clean, smelled fresh, & they even gave us one of the only rooms with a riverwalk view. The rates were very affordable (cheaper than on the strip) & we received free Mount Olympus tickets too. We did have to walk a little to get to the main strip, but not that far at all (about a quarter mile) & the view was absolutely lovely! We loved the peacefulness & quietness & that is something that you definitely don't reveice when staying on the loud strip. The pool was maintained & clean & they even had a nice patio area where you can grill out at.
Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay! We even decided to stay an additional day. Rather than seeing us leave to check out into another motel, which was cheaper, the owner matched the price close enough & we stayed there instead (which was our hope, so long as the price was right). She is a very kind woman & we will definitely be returning next year!! We loved it!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the motel many times. The staff is friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. The location of the motel is very desirable due to its proximity to the downtown area and some of the main attractions. The pool is a nice size for swimming and lounging. Some of the ammenties offered from previous years were lacking during this last trip, for example there were no pots or plates in the full kitchen suite. There is, however, a coffee maker, full sized fridge, oven, and microwave. I would recommend it to those who want to be close to the action yet still off the beaten track.

Room Tip: The kitchen suite offers a nice view of both the river and the pool area.
Madison, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My friends and I had a very fun and pleasant stay at Bridge View. The location is ideal because it is close to all the shops, restaurants, bars, and attractions but also far enough (three blocks) to give you a quiet and peaceful night of sleep. The woman at the front desk (I believe it was the owner) was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. She gave us helpful tips on how to save some money (we're poor college students) around town by suggesting certain restaurants and attractions. Bridge View offers a large pool, an area to have a cookout, and a beautiful view of the Wisconsin River. I was very satisfied with the rooms, they were clean, spacious, and affordable. I know where I will be staying the next time I'm in town! Thanks again Bridge View :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Buffalo, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family recently stayed at the Bridge View while we were visiting the Dells. We were graciously greeted by Lily upon our arrival. She told us she would have plenty of info on what we should see. But she new it was a long drive so after we got settled come and see her. Our room was spotless and perfect for us since we didn't plan on spending that much time there we didn't need much. We went back to see Lilly and she had brochures and coupons set out for us. She was extremely friendly and helpful during our entire stay. The location couldn't have been any better for our first time there. We were just a short walk to downtown and great restaurants. We will definitely be back to stay and highly recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bridge View Motel? Share your experiences!