“I had a massage but wasn't impressed” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Marshall, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“I had a massage but wasn't impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I suppose if I wasn't acustomed to massages it may have been more enjoyable, but I have my regular masuse in Madison and am spoiled by someone who knows me well. This place clean looking but I wasn't highly impressed.

Visited June 2012

“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We love it here. The one bedroom lakefront Villa is beautiful. The furnishings are comfortable and top of the line. The balcony faces Lake Delton and has a magnificent view of the lake. The front desk employees are polite and professional. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further. As a side note Rhapsody is under new management and is now called Grand Delton Resort and Spa.

Madison wis
“Top rated in the Dells.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

A great place for a serious massage. The staff and management offer excellent services at more responsible prices.

Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
“Mom's Afternoon Off!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We recently stayed at the Rhapsody Resort and I got an afternoon of pampering while my husband watched our toddlers. Had a very relaxing facial and a pedicure. Patty did both services and she could not have been friendly. Great experience!

Visited August 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Quiet and Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Rhapsody Resort and Spa for our 5yr wedding anniversary. It was a relaxable experience. We visited the Spa, and it was awesome. It was off the lake, very peaceful and relaxing. If you want to get a couples massage this is the place to go.

Visited March 2011