“Tons of fun for our whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Fostoria, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
“Tons of fun for our whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was a great time for my entire family. My husband, I and two daughters went on this tour. It covers 6 different lines of lengths from 425 ft to over 1000 ft. My husband and 17 yr old daughter are quite adventurous and tried lots of tricks. The guides are great we had Scott and Romain. The were extremely patient with my 16 yr old Special Needs daughter, Romain explained everything to her and once he figured out she liked spinning he helped her helicopter every time. She loved it. I even went upside myself a couple of times! I would recommend this to any family no matter what your kid's ages.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

To date this was the most exciting attraction in the Dells.Caleb and Romaine (D-General) were very professional.I was worried about the height thing but after the second line it was no problem and nothing to worry about .Safety and customer satisfaction are the reason we will be coming back to Bigfoot Ziplines again.

7 attraction reviews
“Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Did some fancy talking to get my less adventurous son and boyfriend to do this with me and they LOVED it. By the third line my son was upside down and spinning. He did more tricks than I did. Take the time to take in the views from the tops of the towers. There are some good ones. If you can catch your breath after the stairs that is. Eva and Adrian were very professional and put everyone in the group at ease. We had a couple who were afraid of heights and they both completed the course (way to go). I would do this again in a heartbeat. When booking, ask if there are any specials and take advantage of them. Be prepared to tip at the end of your adventure.

Visited August 2013
“First time and not my last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The staff was awesome! They were so much fun and I felt very safe. I felt so safe I hung upside down on the second line! The staff had something new to try on all the lines. They were courteous to everyone's wants and needs. All the little kids I saw were having a great time, too. Photos and go pro video available for purchase were very pricey. My 11 year old and I had a great experience and tons of laughs along the way.

Brillion, Wisconsin, United States
“Wes and Terique are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My sister and I did all 3 tours through this company. The ducks with Drew were entertaining and interesting, Wildthing with Kenny was a blast, and he was hilarious. We finished our week off with a zipline tour with Wes and Terique, they were hilarious, helpful and a lot of fun! We definitely had a great time and I'd reccomend it to anyone. It's terrifying at first, but you feel very safe at all times and just about anyone can do it. There are a lot of stairs though!