“HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Chicago, IL
3 attraction reviews
“HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The two people working there were standing in the door jam smoking while we walked in. Ater going through the cloud of smoke, one started to help us then got on the phone...meanwhile our kids are getting more and more antsy but she's so busy on her personal call, she doesn't even notice. By the time she was finished so were we. YUCK.....never again.

Visited June 2012

Wrenshall, Minnesota
17 attraction reviews
“Fun photos to get with friends or family.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I, along with my two daughters, dressed up as pirates for our photos. We wielded swords and pistols and it was entertaining to see each other in costume. They hand you suggested clothing but you get to choose the clothes you will wear and they had a good amount to offer. We tried different headwear and hats to perfect our individual look. The process seemed to go quick enough. Photos were then taken quick enough as well. Then you look over which ones you like on computer and decide on what size or package. It takes abouy 10-15 minutes to get your photos printed after you decide what you want. We ended up getting one family picture and 4 smaller family pics along with some individuals of each daughter and some borders etc. We spent around $80 or so. Not cheap, but will provide years of enjoyment as we look at these pictures and remember the fun week. The employees all seemed nice and polite also, so it was a good experience all around. Total time there was maybe an hour to hour and a half or so.

Sioux Falls
18 attraction reviews
“Real Car would have made it Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Old Time photos was a lot of fun. It would have been better if it had a real gangster car. We noticed after we took our photo that just two doors down they had a real car. Also, we were a lesbian couple with our daughter taking photos and the lady taking our picture kept calling my girlfriend "sir" just because she wanted to wear the zoot suit. Expensive but worth it.

Visited August 2012
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
6 attraction reviews
“busy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

They were pretty busy, so they forgot my package and gave me the wrong reorder form after waiting 20 min to view my photos. Saw before we left and got everything corrected

Visited July 2012
Peoria Heights, Illinois
32 attraction reviews
“Only one with 1890's Beach Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We wanted to get a family picture taken, and all the prices for these places were pretty much the same, but this was the only one with the 1890's Beach party theme! I saw it, and had to have one. It was different than all the Old est and Gangster photos that everyone gets! My kids looked so stinking cute too! Worth the money for a cherished family heirloom!

Visited July 2012