We just got back from a two night stay at Wilderness. We have a 4 year old and 7 month old. We loved it, and are already planning a stay in the Winter. Wilderness has something for everyone, you really never have to leave. They have indoor and outdoor go-karts, mini golf, and arcade, bars, restaurants and 8 waterparks!!! We had a blast on the slides and loved the outdoor lazy rivers. There is even an indoor wave pool with a clear ceiling so that you can get a tan...it's like being outside!
I would stay here over every other Dells resort and hope to try the cabins next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin