This place was huge. 1st... room was clean and bigger that a normal hotel room. We stayed in the hotel part of the complex. It was in our price range.
2nd...the water parks were great, I wish they had more water slides that were not dark. More slides in and out would have been good.
3rd...we were tired, the place is huge and keeps you busy.
4th..would good again the only bad part is they nickle and dime you for everything. Pretty expensive but would go again. My friend stayed at another place down the street the same 2 days as we did and did not have the positive experience we did.
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less