We had a great time staying at the Wilderness - we stayed at Glacier Canyon Lodge, and the room was very nice, clean and roomy. I liked having 2 bedrooms and a kitchenette for our family. We also had a blast going to the waterparks. Its a place our family likes to visit at least one time a year as a little getaway for a weekend, and the kids always have so much fun especially in the wave pool.
Also I have visited the Sundara Spa before too, and I loved the experience there. I had the bathing ritual - which was very relaxing before my hot stone massage. I would suggest trying this if you have a couple of hours to get away.
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less