“We enjoyed our stay!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“We enjoyed our stay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We enjoyed our stay the room was a great size for our family and the 2 sinks made it even better! The added bonus of water park passes with our stay made the stay even better and save us a ton of money.

Our only difficulties were the quality of the beds and the breakfast. The beds and pillows were worn and uncomfortable and breakfast was sparse. But it was a great stay for our family!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our son was in a baseball tournament in the Dells August 2014. We didn't want to pay the high prices of the waterparks as we knew we would be having limited usage due to baseball. So we found this hotel which had mixed reviews but decided to chance it. We were pleasantly surprised. We reserved a 2 Queen Bed with Pull out Couch. Our room was extremely spacious with comfy, new mattresses. Also it had a Fridge and microwave. We didn't use pool but looked clean, We were pleasantly surprised of the Free passes to the Wilderness Resort which we used once. Only negative was the free Breakfasts were very subpar with limited seating.

I advise you to pay attention to your bill. At check-in, the rate was higher than what we were quoted online and had proof with my confirmation of my reservation. I discussed with manager who told me to call a 1-800 number since i booked my room online instead of directly with hotel. I am happy to report that this issue was resolved a month later with me being refunded the difference. It pays to hold onto your copies and to pursue the discrepancy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Wautoma, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was just bought by Baymont so they are till going through changes. Beds are new, a little hard for me, but new. Carpet in hallways is new but old in the rooms. Rooms were clean and good sized. Pool looked nice. I like the microwave and fridge in the rooms. Every thing worked. There was a breakfast but I did not have it. Nothing fancy but was good enough for me.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells

Address: 833 N Frontage Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #36 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Wisconsin Dells
Comfort Inn Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.