“Family Trip to Dells” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois
“Family Trip to Dells”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Our son was in a baseball tournament in the Dells August 2014. We didn't want to pay the high prices of the waterparks as we knew we would be having limited usage due to baseball. So we found this hotel which had mixed reviews but decided to chance it. We were pleasantly surprised. We reserved a 2 Queen Bed with Pull out Couch. Our room was extremely spacious with comfy, new mattresses. Also it had a Fridge and microwave. We didn't use pool but looked clean, We were pleasantly surprised of the Free passes to the Wilderness Resort which we used once. Only negative was the free Breakfasts were very subpar with limited seating.

I advise you to pay attention to your bill. At check-in, the rate was higher than what we were quoted online and had proof with my confirmation of my reservation. I discussed with manager who told me to call a 1-800 number since i booked my room online instead of directly with hotel. I am happy to report that this issue was resolved a month later with me being refunded the difference. It pays to hold onto your copies and to pursue the discrepancy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Wautoma, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel was just bought by Baymont so they are till going through changes. Beds are new, a little hard for me, but new. Carpet in hallways is new but old in the rooms. Rooms were clean and good sized. Pool looked nice. I like the microwave and fridge in the rooms. Every thing worked. There was a breakfast but I did not have it. Nothing fancy but was good enough for me.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend, daughter and I decided to take a little weekend getaway to the Dells. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a suite that had a hot tub in the room, but also had a seperate room attached for my daughter to sleep in. So I came across this hotel. It is in a great location and very close to everything.. Helps to have a car ..The room itself was very beautiful. It had two seperate rooms that make up the suite. It had a hot tub and very nice walk in shower. It was clean and I have no complaints about the room. The hotel itself though is going under construction and you can tell they are renovating. They do not tell you much at the front desk about that, nor do they tell you about the free waterpark passes.. Which I kind of stumbled upon myself while checking in and then they mentioned it.. You get free waterpark passes to the Wilderness Resort Waterpark. As many as you want.. We did go there after we checked out from the hotel and it was a really nice little waterpark. We had tons of fun. They should really advertise those tickets. Overall, I would stay here again. I am not sure how the rest of the regular rooms look like, but the suites are really nice. We had a great time :)

Room Tip: The suites are very nice and really clean