“Stop Over” 3 of 5 stars

Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   833 N Frontage Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #46 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My boyfriend, daughter and I decided to take a little weekend getaway to the Dells. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a suite that had a hot tub in the room, but also had a seperate room attached for my daughter to sleep in. So I came across this hotel. It is in a great location and very close to everything.. Helps to have a car ..The room itself was very beautiful. It had two seperate rooms that make up the suite. It had a hot tub and very nice walk in shower. It was clean and I have no complaints about the room. The hotel itself though is going under construction and you can tell they are renovating. They do not tell you much at the front desk about that, nor do they tell you about the free waterpark passes.. Which I kind of stumbled upon myself while checking in and then they mentioned it.. You get free waterpark passes to the Wilderness Resort Waterpark. As many as you want.. We did go there after we checked out from the hotel and it was a really nice little waterpark. We had tons of fun. They should really advertise those tickets. Overall, I would stay here again. I am not sure how the rest of the regular rooms look like, but the suites are really nice. We had a great time :)

Room Tip: The suites are very nice and really clean
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Wisconsin Dells
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Young man at the front desk was pleasant and helpful in getting us a shuttle to the casino and found some ibuprofen for me. Back hallway could have been vacuumed. Older hotel that could use some remodeling and better landscaping but clean, friendly and easy to find.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells

Address: 833 N Frontage Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #46 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Wisconsin Dells
Comfort Inn Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.