“Mini family vaca” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Rochester, Minnesota
“Mini family vaca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My boyfriend, daughter and I decided to take a little weekend getaway to the Dells. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a suite that had a hot tub in the room, but also had a seperate room attached for my daughter to sleep in. So I came across this hotel. It is in a great location and very close to everything.. Helps to have a car ..The room itself was very beautiful. It had two seperate rooms that make up the suite. It had a hot tub and very nice walk in shower. It was clean and I have no complaints about the room. The hotel itself though is going under construction and you can tell they are renovating. They do not tell you much at the front desk about that, nor do they tell you about the free waterpark passes.. Which I kind of stumbled upon myself while checking in and then they mentioned it.. You get free waterpark passes to the Wilderness Resort Waterpark. As many as you want.. We did go there after we checked out from the hotel and it was a really nice little waterpark. We had tons of fun. They should really advertise those tickets. Overall, I would stay here again. I am not sure how the rest of the regular rooms look like, but the suites are really nice. We had a great time :)

Room Tip: The suites are very nice and really clean
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wisconsin Dells
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Young man at the front desk was pleasant and helpful in getting us a shuttle to the casino and found some ibuprofen for me. Back hallway could have been vacuumed. Older hotel that could use some remodeling and better landscaping but clean, friendly and easy to find.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Redlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This 4 day stay was an outstanding value. The room was large, had two double beds, microwave and frifge. The room was redecorated and was like new. They have yet replaced the carpeting which is quite worn and stsined. Breakfast was nothing fancy but included waffles but still very good in comparison to what little we paid for the room. Staff were very helpful, especially I N G R I D at front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Baymont? Not exactly. We always stay in a Baymont when we travel because we love the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. Boy were we blindsided. The newer reviews were way off on this Baymont. The check in was great until we got to our room. Opening the door left us dazed in a moldy, musky smell. The bedding appeared as if it hadn't been cleaned ever, with yellowing stains and crusted patches. The dead bugs squished and left on the wall as if a souvenir like a dear head above the bed were a bit much. Not to mention that you didn't know exactly where you were staying since all the signage in the room said "Paradise Isle Hotel." But the cherry on the cake was the clumps of hair that were left all over the bottome of the toilet and bathroom floor. So we went to the front desk to see what we could do. What we got was a sigh with no apology and a "well I can't give any type of refund since you just checked in and you would be charged an early check out fee and a late cancellation fee. But here are some other room cards you can check those out if you like." So we went in search of another room and all seemed to be the exact same lack of cleanliness, but one did not smell horrendous. So we stayed. We bought some air freshener and a cheap set of sheets and made the most of what we were given. Every time we passed the front desk there was another angry guest or someone complaining. I give the front desk clerks a lot of credit for having to listen to this day in and day out. This was a big disappointment for the Baymont name. Assuming that's where we were staying. If you are going to be taking over a hotel it might be a good idea not to leave the former name splattered all over the place. Will not be staying here again. Sorry Baymont or Paradise Isle, but after an experience like this, I just can't return. Best of luck turning it around.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
Hurley, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a business traveler and I do not complain much but there are a few things I am going to mention. First, I walked in the door and met with an outstanding young woman that said, "good evening". She was very nice and got me checked in ASAP. Here are my few complaints:

All the towels in the bathroom were different size and brands
The chain lock on the door was laying on the floor when I checked in
The hotel directory said Polynesian Isle and Suite???
The grass on the backside of the motel had not been cut in weeks

Complements:

Excellent and easy internet
Outstanding rates
Front desk person was awesome
Room was nice and spacious
Parking was close

I would certainly stay here again and I do not mean to complain too much but this place would be a perfect 10 if a few small things were done... I will be back!!!!

Room Tip: If you have kids, ask for a room next to the pool. It will save you a long walk....
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!