“Motel was clean and beds were comfortable. Key cards...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Amana, Iowa
“Motel was clean and beds were comfortable. Key cards...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Motel was clean and beds were comfortable. Key cards didn't work but were replaced with ones that did. Check out was rapidly done by phone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Plainfield, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We checked in on Monday 7/21/14. We had reservations for 4 nights. Upon arrival, before we even gave them payment, we asked to see the room first. We went over everything and found it clean. We then checked in. This was no problem for the manager. After moving into the room, the air conditioner was not keeping up with the heat of the day. We called the front desk, and they moved us to another room next to the room we vacated. Was no problem for the manager, in fact, he helped us move! We found our stay to be comfortable and enjoyable. They are in the midst of converting from one brand (Polyanisan Isle) to Baymount Inn. Mattresses were new. We had no problems with the room or staff.
Note: Be aware about using debit cards for payment. Our bank held 2 times the amount. The manager was understanding and checked on the additional amount on his end.
I spend 200+ days a year in hotels for work. The management is working hard on making this property a nice place to stay. They are very eager to help and solve problems immediately.
Location is within 10 minutes of all the attractions, and plenty of food everywhere.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stopped for a single night's rest while traveling this week. When I woke up I found that I had a line of bed bug bites on one of my legs. Air conditioner was a little noisy, but then that was expected given the age of the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Janesville, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had already booked this hotel and then I read all the reviews so I was really nervous about my stay. I really had no problems with the hotel at all. When we pulled up there were mattresses every where though, which we thought was kind of weird? But it turns out the hotel had just gotten new beds so that was nice! I thought our room was clean & everything worked just fine. I also got a really great military discount of half off so that was definitely a plus. The only downfall is how far away it is from downtown, we had to take a taxi and it was about $8 each way. Otherwise it was a pretty good time!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Wisconsin Dells
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were close to the wedding we were in town for. I was able to enjoy the pool & the outside sitting area. Room was nice. Rest room & lobby could use a deep cleaning.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dundee, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

All I can say is WOW! This was not a good Wisconsin Dells experience. Finding the place was a nightmare. The name was changed to Comfort Inn. First of all, room looked like it was not vacuumed in several visits. Second, the bed was wet. With no other hotels available we had to stay. The mattress was flipped end to end and several bed mats where placed on it. We did get a price break but with this experience I will never go back to the Dells

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Ripon, Wisconsin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed in August 2013. My wife and I went to Priceline and got a room. The price was ok, but we still overpaid. The room was nasty smelling, like stale smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. The front desk staff was completely clueless, and at one point began helping another customer halfway through my check-in. We will not stay again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.