We are a military family making a cross country trip moving to alaska. We went to the comfort inn off the highway and was pleasently surprised. The man at the front desk, Jeff, made our stay. He was kind, courteous and very helpful. I wish all hotels had staff like him. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. My only complaints was the heater was on full blast when we got there and the room felt as hot as the oklahoma sun and the towels smelled like smoke. Other than that it was a great stay for the price. Breakfast was great and the pool was nice. Thank you jeff and the comfort inn!!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Wisconsin Dell
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.