“Decent stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Elgin, Illinois
“Decent stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went to Wisconsin Dells with my family and my brother in law's family. We wanted something off the strip and cheap because hey who stays in the room when you are at the Dells anyway! The big draw to this place were the 4 free tickets to Noah's Ark per room. I also requested 2 adjoining rooms during booking along with a roll away bed for our room. We arrived an hour early before check-in so the rooms were not ready. We had to wait but they were nice enough to let us bring in the food that we had and eat in the dining area. They even let us use the juice machine and microwave and allowed my nephew and niece to go in the pool.

Once we were in the rooms I was disappointed. The rooms were very small and the bathroom was well...tiny. The sink was outside of the bathroom which I honestly didn't see in the pictures that I looked at. For my family size matters since we are a family of 6. We were literally stepping over each other. This was made worse when they brought the roll away bed which had to stay in between the front door and adjoining door so we had to walk around it each time we went to the bathroom. The TV volume on our TV was locked or something because it didn't raise up. We could hardly hear it. The other room was much louder so it was something with our speakers. We didn't complain about it because in the grand scheme of things we didn't plan on being in the room anyway. Well this all changed when the weather didn't want to cooperate with us and it ended up raining a majority of the time we were there. Most of what we wanted to do was outside so we ended up going to the pool and hanging out in the rooms.

The indoor pool was decent. Lots of kids for my kids to play with so no complaints there, As for the noise it is a family hotel so there were a lot of kids and a lot of running up and down the halls. If you are looking for a quiet hotel this is definitely not it.

All in all the staff was very accommodating but the rooms were just not big enough for my family. If you have a big family you might want to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

All the staff were friendly, helpful and professional. We came for a family reunion and even the most particular family members were satisfied with the Ramada as our hotel choice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Indian Trail, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were in town as part of the Hot Rod Power Tour and looked for a hotel with ample parking and perhaps not a lot of activity such as a hotel with a water park. This Ramada turned out to be very nice and we booked it for additional nights. The staff were friendly, the room very clean as well as the breakfast area. The breakfast fairly typical for a chain hotel, no complaints. The parking was sufficient and overall we found the stay to be very pleasant. If in the Dells again, we would definitely choose this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The staff was very friendly and professional, the rooms were cleaned each day while I was at work and nothing was out of place. The pool and hot tub were just what I needed to relax without having to go to a water park and wait in line. The continental breakfast included pancakes which is great considering other hotels/motels only usually offer cereal and yogurt.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My fiancé and I stayed here on our little weekend getaway. It was very nice besides the bed was a bit uncomfortable and we could here kids banging around upstairs (but only really in the evening and morning hours). The jacuzzi in the room was very nice and big enough for two people to sit comfortably. It was also great to have a Denny's close by. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Dell's.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We wanted to do Noah's Ark so this seemed like a good choice. The breakfast was included.Rooms were clean and updated. The beds were uncomfortable. But Tue value was good.They assigned us one room and when we went to it they had given us the wrong room number. We had to go all they to the office with our belongings. Would stay again if visiting Noah's Ark.

• Stayed July 2014
Flower Mound, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I would have rated this a 5-star visit if the beds were better. They are marginally better than sleeping on the ground.

Besides that, the rooms are a nice size with a fridge and large flat screen tv. And it comes with lots of pillows and towels which was nice. The beds only had one thin down blanket so you might need another if you get cold at night. My kids had a blast in the indoor pool and the hot tub was HOT! The breakfast buffet was pretty standard (cereal, toast, donuts, yogurt) but I love Belgium waffles so I was happy. Other perks, coffee and water available in the lobby 24-7 and coupons are given at check in.

We had a really nice (almost 5 star stay) but the beds are truly awful if you are a side sleeper like I am. I don't think it's as bad if you sleep on your back/stomach. I got a great rate on Hotwire!

Stayed July 2014

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!