“Noah's Ark tickets included.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #20 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin
“Noah's Ark tickets included.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We wanted to do Noah's Ark so this seemed like a good choice. The breakfast was included.Rooms were clean and updated. The beds were uncomfortable. But Tue value was good.They assigned us one room and when we went to it they had given us the wrong room number. We had to go all they to the office with our belongings. Would stay again if visiting Noah's Ark.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Flower Mound, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I would have rated this a 5-star visit if the beds were better. They are marginally better than sleeping on the ground.

Besides that, the rooms are a nice size with a fridge and large flat screen tv. And it comes with lots of pillows and towels which was nice. The beds only had one thin down blanket so you might need another if you get cold at night. My kids had a blast in the indoor pool and the hot tub was HOT! The breakfast buffet was pretty standard (cereal, toast, donuts, yogurt) but I love Belgium waffles so I was happy. Other perks, coffee and water available in the lobby 24-7 and coupons are given at check in.

We had a really nice (almost 5 star stay) but the beds are truly awful if you are a side sleeper like I am. I don't think it's as bad if you sleep on your back/stomach. I got a great rate on Hotwire!

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We took a mini vacation alone after spending a few days with the kids and grand babies. This place was a great choice being sight unseen. The reviews from Yelp and Hotels.com sold me on this facility. We were greeted by a smiling face and not someone just doing there job. The room was excellent, clean, and spacious. My wife gave me a high five for my pick (sometimes I can do things right). The morning breakfast area is good with plenty of choices, roomy, and has outdoor seating too. The pool looked inviting as well as the exercise area, however I did not use either. The entire staff was very friendly and I took the time to stick my head in the laundry area to thank the people working behind the scenes that made my stay great. Yes I ill be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the front entrance
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend using a Radio Road show certificate for $130.00 and the double queen room was $150.00, it was no big deal. The staff was attentive and a great help. Our room was well placed, quiet, and very clean. The continental breakfast was fabulous. And we got 4 2 day Noah's Ark Water park passes which was awesome! They didn't make us check out until 1 pm even though they were booked all day. It was a great experience and highly recommend this Ramada.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The front lobby staff at night gave outstanding customer service. We came back from Denny's not seeing the sign before saying we could get free Noah's ark tickets with our stay if we had a certain room package and they changed our package to give us the free tickets without costing us anything after. Room was very clean and big.. Free breakfast was outstanding because we showed up when it was almost over at 10 am and everything still was stocked and fresh which is usually not the case with most hotels I've stayed at! Overall definitely was worth the money and we had a great time in the Dells!

Richland Center, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

When we arrived I was on a tight deadline and needed to check in FAST! They got it done quick and I was able to make my prior engagement. The hotel is very clean and you don't see much of the other patrons, which is nice compared to some other hotels. I wasn't able to use the pool, but I did notice the hours were great. Our room was standard but clean and modern. I will say the beds were not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but not the worst either. The breakfast in the morning was perfect! I'd stay there again :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Frederick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I booked here because it was in the Dells and it was reasonable for the dates (4th of July weekend.) What a nice surprise. As soon as I pulled up I knew that this was going to be a good visit. The outside of the property looks tidy and kept up and the automatic doors are a nice touch so you don't have to struggle with bags. The front staff greeted us immediately and were very quick in checking us in. I had read great and mediocre reviews about this place but I can tell you that we were treated like gold and our room was spacious, clean, modern and quiet. An added bonus, last night was the 4th and our room was perfectly situated to watch two fireworks shows from while sitting in the comfort of our lounge chairs. Also, they recommended a good Italian place that delivers for free so we had a late night dinner brought to us too. There is a nice indoor pool which I didn't use but looks very inviting. There are several common use computers available in a nice, clean area. I asked for a couple of things during the night and was cheerfully accommodated with my requests and always greeted promptly and listened to. The customer service here, as opposed to another property (separate review) that we stayed at in this area, was great and left nothing to be desired. Other hotels, take note. People do have a choice of where to stay and this Ramada is the tops. I hope that they will see this and smile.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!