“15 members of my family stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. I...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Delavan
“15 members of my family stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. I...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

15 members of my family stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. I chose Ramada because I have stayed there before and your rates are much lower than I would have had to pay across the street. I still got to spend most of my time with my family. I enjoy staying at the Ramada and will do the same the next time the family goes to the Dells. Thank you!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Donna,
Thank you so much for your great review! I am glad our location works great for joining up with your family. It is also nice to hear that our property is just right you overall. It's tough to compete with those larger properties with water parks but we like to think by giving our guests a true value, we can have the upper hand sometimes.
Thank you again for being such a loyal guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Genevieve

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Saint Paul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Overall the Ramada was average. Nothing really stands out as fantastic. It met our needs without and frills. Would maybe stay here again, but will probably try something else.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review and your experience at our hotel. We are glad that you stayed with us during your brief stay in the Dells. I hope you enjoyed our new furniture look. We have more changes on the way and are excited to share them with our guests.

We hope you will give us another chance to be your home away from home when visiting the Dells.

Red Wing
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Breakfast was great! However we are not fans of the individual-serving-size coffee maker in the room. We prefer at least a regular size or 4-cup coffee maker in our hotel rooms. There was a bad smell as soon as we got off the elevator, not sure where that was coming from. Not a lot of room in the bathroom and the shower curtain seems to let a lot of water out on the floor. Front desk area staff were very nice, and we like having to use a key card on the outside security door after dark. Overall it was ok, we'd stay again, but the coffeemaker was terrible.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad your overall stay with us was great.
We do offer the old 4 cup coffee makers and will be happy to have one available for you on your next stay with us. The single cup makers are a very safe and sanitary requirement in most all hotels now a days.
I have looked into the odor by elevator and I am not sure what that might have been either. We are working hard on getting all the new furniture installed so it may have had something to do with all the moving.
Our new shower curtains are double lined. It is possible that the liner was taken out and forgotten to be replaced. I have housekeeping looking into that as there should not be any water issues on the floor.
I thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts with us. It is with direct feedback such as yours that we can continue to improve our property and services offered.

We hope to have you as our guest again.

Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon in Jan. of 2013.. I just discovered tripadvisor and wanted to write a review about it! When we checked in, we originally had a standard king (whatever was cheapest) however when we told them it was our honey moon they upgraded us to a King suite! We were so impressed. The customer service was outstanding! They even gave us a bottle of Champagne to celebrate our honeymoon! My husband and I were on a fixed budget for it, so the upgrade really meant alot. We stayed there for 7 days, and never had one problem. Everyone was great at recommending places to go and things to see! The breakfast was good to.. it was continental but still good! We were so impressed that everytime my husband and I take a trip to the dells from now on, we are staying there! You guys were so good to us, so we will definitely be back!! Such a great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! It's never too late to post your comments. We appreciate that you remember us and that my staff made such a great impression on your stay. I am glad that we could make your special time in the Dells all the more with the room upgrade.
It was nice to read this review after a busy summer. We hope that you will stay with us again for your anniversary too. You will be pleased to see some changes here at the hotel.
We recently replaced all of the room furniture! Exciting! We are still awaiting some new upholstered items but I am confident that the changes we made thus far you will find appealing.

Please contact us direct to make your anniversary plans when you are ready! Hope to see you in January.

Genevieve

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!