“Forgotten guest” 2 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #21 of 78 hotels in Wisconsin Dells

454 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Willowbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Ramada Wisconsin Dells is a great place to stay for a weekend visit. I found the lacation perfect, as it right off the highway and away from the crowds of downtown. It is very clean, inviting and the front desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for your pleasant review. We appreciate all of our guest feedback. It is with that direct feedback such as yours that we can continue to make changes to our property and services offered.
One of our most talked about features of the hotel is our convenient location, central to all attractions, restaurants and shopping. I am happy that worked well for you too.
My staff are all local so they love to share their hometown knowledge with our guests when they can.
Since your last visit with us, we have replaced all of the room furniture with a more modern décor which we feel is also user friendly.
We hope that you will be our guest again in the near future and can experience these changes, among others, firsthand.

As a return guest you can always take advantage of special savings by calling us direct to make your reservations and receive the best available rates and Wyndham Rewards points.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family of 7 stayed there on Sept 1st and we had a great time. The rooms were clean and the beds super comfy. We did have an issue with our in room fridge. I let Rob know about it on our way out to dinner and he had someone go an clean it real good while we were gone. When we came back from dinner, he asked me to check the fridge and see if the smell was gone. It wasn't and I went back downstairs to let him know and he said that a new one would be brought up within 15 mins. He was right, they brought us a new fridge, it was a little smaller than the one we had, but still, it worked and didn't smell.
They were very accommodating as well. My daughter received a present that required 4- AA batteries and we kept forgetting to go an buy them when we were out shopping. I stopped at the front desk to see if they sold them and was just given the 4 batteries that we needed. To top it off, my husband had an upset stomache from dinner (dont eat at the Mexicali Rose) and wanted some milk, again I went to the front desk to see if their little store had some, which it didn't. So I asked the lady at the front desk who went and got me a cup from their kitchen that they use for breakfast.

We will stay here again on our next trip to the dells!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I apologize for not responding sooner. As the summer slipped by so quickly, I think my fall is doing the same.
I appreciate all your feedback from your stay. It really helps us continue to improve on our services and amenities offered.
I am glad they were able to replace the room frig with a temporary solution. Since then we have purchased additional room size frig units for just this occasion. Although we do clean the unit each time, some lingering odors from previous guests can pop up at any time.
Thank you for acknowledging my thoughtful staff, that means alot to us. IF we can help with teh simple things that make your stay all that much better, then we have succeeded.
Since your last visit here we have replaced all of the room furniture with a more modern and user friendly decor.
I am glad to see that you will be back to visit - you will have to give us your feedback on our new look as well.
Look forward to your return, hoping to meet you in person.

Racine, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent government rate. Only a few small glitches one of cleaners took our glade spray, noise from above till 11:30pm and smokey bathroom there's a 500 dollar fine for smoking in hotels but our neighbors didn't get that memo!!!! Otherwise excellent breakfast and nice room. Nice and convenient to the places we went to.

Room Tip: King with jacuzzi
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Debbie,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review. I appreciate all the feedback. I am sorry your "neighbors" did not follow the rules of the state of Wisconsin and our hotel. I am sure that they were penalized for that. The whirlpool suites are located directly below the family suites. Not sure what the hotel designer was thinking when building this nearly 30 years ago. With a few design changes we may have a solution for that. It is with direct feedback such as yours that help us to continue to improve on our hotel and make changes to the services offered.
On your next stay, please contact us direct to make your reservations and receive the best return guest rates.
If you kindly remind us at check in, I will gladly run to the store to replace your Glade too! Those are not standard items we use, so not sure why it was removed from the room. I often travel with a room spray too - as I travel with my college age sons. :)
Thank you again and I hope to meet you in person during your next stay with us.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!