“trip to the dells” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Eagle, Wi 53119
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Service outstanding! The pool was clean and warm. Rooms were clean but had a musty odor. The Mattress was very poor my hips hurt and my grandson who is 9 said his shoulders hurt. Other than that the location and stay was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Larry,

Thank you for your review about your stay in August. I apologize for not responding sooner but as I'm sure it did for you, summer just slipped by. I am glad that you had time to bring your grandson to the Dells. I am sure you created some wonderful memories.
I have replaced several mattresses as guests have reported their discomfort to me. Our hotel beds are not very old so it does surprise me a bit that your experience was less than comfortable. I have also sent a message to our provider to see if we can get some upgraded mattresses as we replace more. Thank you for sharing that information.
It is with direct feedback such as yours that we can continue to make improvements to our property and services offered.

We do have some exciting news to share with our past guests. We have replaced all of our room furniture with a more modern and streamlined design. I am confident that you will find it both user friendly as a family and as a business traveler too. We hope that you will choose us again for your next visit to the Dells as we would love to have your opinion once again.

Please contact us direct to make your reservations to receive the best available rates. Our repeat guests often can take advantage of some additional unpublished discounts. We hope to see you again!

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed two nights at the beginning of August. Rooms were clean. Staff was nice. Breakfast room was a little small and filled up easily. We took ours back to our room.

Our biggest problem was this is apparently a new location, but the map on hotels.com was to their old location across from Noah's Ark. We drove around far too long before finally calling and getting directions. The front desk said they were aware of the situation, but it seems to me a big chain like Ramada should be able to have a map corrected on a booking site.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for sharing your comments in your review. I apologize for not responding sooner. We are constantly receiving calls about our location. We do have it mapped correctly on our website and on the brand website. Google maps for the most part has it mapped correctly. Map Quest and Yahoo maps still have an incorrect location. We have been a Ramada for many years. The issue is more that the Wisconsin Dells Parkway South is not recognized by Navteq which is the control and it is not recognized by the United States Post Office. Our physical address through the USPS is actually rural Baraboo. Our taxes go to village of Lake Delton, and our mail comes to Wisconsin Dells. Confusing, I know. But thank goodness you contacted us directly as we can always get you from point A to B.
I appreciate your patience and am sorry you had to drive around so long. Our town is only 6 miles from end to end, and on the positive side, I am guessing you saw a lot of this small town to become a near expert.
We hope this does not deter you from staying with us again.
We have made some exciting changes since your visit in August. We have replaced all of our guest room furniture with a new modern style and it is very family and business user friendly. We can't wait to show our past guests.
Please contact us direct to make your reservations and receive the best available rates. Often we may have some great unpublished discounts you can take advantage of by calling direct.

Cumberland, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We come to the Dells every year , this is our first time Ramada inn. The room was clean , but had a funny smell ,either from someone smoking or some type of cleaner...the room came with a mini fridge , microwave , flat screen tv ..... about what you would expect....the beds were terrible like a bunch of cardboard boxes.... the ac unit was 12 inches from the bed and froze my legs all night. the bath was clean, the breakfast was the usual cereals and bread, plus waffles.... the seating is very limited for the size of this inn, so is the pool ,looks good in the photo but packs up fast, hot tub is small - for about 4 people.... seemed a bit pricey for a basic room with no waterpark passes .... Holiday inns are a definite move up for about 30 bucks more. check for coupons before booking

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review from your stay in July. I appreciate the comments and the direct feedback. Everyone has a different experience in our town and at our hotel. We welcome all reviews and consider every comment when making changes to our property and services.
Our breakfast room is much larger than most but yes, it does fill up fast - especially during sporting events or group stays.
We have full amenities as you mentioned and our rate are competitively prices, often lower than our neighbors. We want you to enjoy your stay without breaking your budget. There is so much to do and see in Wisconsin Dells.
We hope that you will visit with us again. Since your last stay we have replaced all of our room furniture and are excited to show off our new look to our past guests. I am confident that you will be pleased with the new us.

Genevieve

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!