“We were in the Dells for a sports tournament, and this...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Milwaukee
“We were in the Dells for a sports tournament, and this...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were in the Dells for a sports tournament, and this hotel was perfect. The breakfast in the morning allowed us to fuel up and get going in the early hours. Clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your review after your tournament weekend! We appreciate all of your comments and I will surely share them with the staff. It takes a "team" of people who care about service to make sure each guest is taken care of each stay.
I am also a volleyball coach both club and at oru local 2 year college, so I know what teams are looking for when they travel. That earlier breakfast really helps, as you mentioned, to get your team going on the right path. We offer a lot of grab and go items too so if they are that one that sleeps in a little longer they can still get their morning fill.
We hope that your team will return again to us for your next or future competitions in the Dells. I know there are many to choose from.
Please always call us direct to get your preferred rates and room placements. We wish you the best of luck for the rest of your season and hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely

Genevieve Raddatz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Oconomowoc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

the workout room was too hot, the walls seemed thin as I could hear people talking in the hall and people above me; the furnace went on/off it seemed every 30 seconds, bathroom was very small. the phone in the room didn't work. the breakfast was very nice and the service was fine. I'd also have to reconnect to the wireless service multiple times. it was very frustrating.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Heather M,
Thank you for sharing your comments and experience after your recent stay at our hotel. We are working on resolving noise barrier issues for our hotel, as this building is over 30 years old. We have been upgrading our rooms and making sure we are clean, safe, comfortable, and affordable. The room heater is on and energy efficient setting, but should regulate better than it sounds like it did. It is possible that if the curtains were fully closed the air may have traveled up behind the curtains more often, causing the sensor to mis read and turn on and off. We are working on the solution for this with weighting adn hemming our curtains. About 39 of our guest rooms have the smaller bathrooms. This was a design "flaw" from teh early 80s and unfortunately we are not able to make those larger without taking away from the room size. We are working on expanding or adding to the storage space for the vanity to allow more personal storage. First we are putting in all new furniture! We are excited to announce that later spring/early June every room will have new furniture and some other features.
I was not aware of any difficulties with our wi-fi, I do apologize for that. I work on the wi-fi daily and sometimes about every 3 days, I do have to log back on. I like that security feature, but I can see how frustrating it could be during a short visit. I know those issues have been resolved.
We hope that you will visit us again for your next volleyball competition. There are several yet to compete in here in the Dells!
Good luck to your team and we hope to have you as our guests again!

Sincerely
Genevieve

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!