“January 2013 stay at Ramada” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chicago, il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here for a few nights & were pleasantly delighted to see the neat & clean Hotel as well as the positive attitude of the hotel staff. We were even given an upgrade. There are vending machines on each floor offering snacks, candy & drinks.
The pool is open till 11pm and is very clean !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for yoru review of our hotel! Our team works diligently to ensure the entire building is kept at its best. This spring we are going to be updating our rooms with NEW furniture and are excited to share those changes with our guests.
I will make sure my engineering department and housekeeping department each get a copy of yoru comments so they know their efforts are appreciated.
My friendly and local staff are always ready to assist each guest with anything that may arise.

Thank you again for your comments and for being our guest. We hope to have you return and stay with us again.

DENMARK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Everything was great. The only thing I would suggest is that the male houskeeper that came to our door really should lose the baseball cap and be a little more professional at work and less skater.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I am so glad that your stay was great. My staff takes great pride in making our small property the best it can be at all times. I take all of my guests comments to heart and will look for another solution to wearing of a hat for the male cleaner. The particular person you speak of has been with our company for 3 years and is a supervisor for the cleaning staff. He does a wonderful job. He also has a very large tatoo that runs up the back of his neck onto his head. I felt it was less offensive to see him in a baseball cap than to see his entire tattoo. We are trying to find a happy medium for this type of situation. Whether he wears a hat or not does not impede his ability to provide great cleaning services. I will ensure that he has his Ramada hat on straight and that it is clean.
Again, I do appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me.

We hope to have you as our guest again!

Sincerely

Genevieve

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Address: 1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
#3 Business Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#7 Romantic Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#21 Family Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Wisconsin Dells 2*
Enjoy a complimentary hot waffle breakfast, reading a complimentary USA Today newspaper, while uploading your vacation pictures using our complimentary high speed internet! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Wisconsin Dells, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.