“not the best stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #17 of 75 hotels in Wisconsin Dells

380 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
PEWAUKEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The room was clean, spacious, comfortable and a great price. I have recommended the Ramada to my friends and family. I will stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Jason,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry I did not respond sooner, the fall just got away from me and now winter has nearly come and gone.
I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and hope to have you return as our guest again.
I also appreciate the referrals. Please remember to call us direct to make your next reservations and take advantage of our return guest discounts! It pays to be loyal. Not only do you receive Wyndham Rewards Points, but you can receive free room upgrades or other special discounts from us directly.

We hope to have you as our guest again!

Sincerely

Genevieve Raddatz

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Ramada Hotel
Ramada Inn Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Ramada
Address: 1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
#4 Business Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#6 Romantic Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#20 Family Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Wisconsin Dells 2*
Enjoy a complimentary hot waffle breakfast, reading a complimentary USA Today newspaper, while uploading your vacation pictures using our complimentary high speed internet! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ramada Wisconsin Dells, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.