“Nice hotel, terribly hotel guest” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Ramada Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #21 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
PEWAUKEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The room was clean, spacious, comfortable and a great price. I have recommended the Ramada to my friends and family. I will stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Jason,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry I did not respond sooner, the fall just got away from me and now winter has nearly come and gone.
I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and hope to have you return as our guest again.
I also appreciate the referrals. Please remember to call us direct to make your next reservations and take advantage of our return guest discounts! It pays to be loyal. Not only do you receive Wyndham Rewards Points, but you can receive free room upgrades or other special discounts from us directly.

We hope to have you as our guest again!

Sincerely

Genevieve Raddatz
OREGON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Called and reserved two rooms. Asked when called if upon arrival the rooms could be put on separate bills. Was told yes. Upon arrival I paid for one room and thought my friend paid for other room. When I got home I checked my credit card and saw I was charged for both rooms. Call the Ramada and was told yes I was charged for both because other party did not provide credit card. I told her that I saw other party talking to girl at the desk. She said it did not show that other party paid and that I should ask the other party to pay me for the other room but if there was a problem to call back. I called the people we traveled with and told them to check to see if they were billed on their credit card and if they were not charged that they owed me the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Diana S,
Thank you for writing this review. I do apologize for any billing errors or inconvenineces. I am also sorry that I did not respond sooner. I will venture a guess that this has been resolved between you and your traveling partners.
Since your visit in October we have upgraded our property system to one that is a little more efficient and this type of error is virtually minimized by now gathering each guest information at time of check in. We can now put 2 different names and credit card informations into the same "block" or "pair" of rooms.
I hope that you will allow us to be your host again when visiting the Dells area. It seems like you enjoyed your stay and time in the Dells overall and that is ultimately our goal.

We hope to have you as our guest again!

Sincerely

Genevieve Raddatz

Been to Ramada Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Wisconsin Dells

Address: 1073 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, I-90/94 & Exit 92, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
#4 Business Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#8 Romantic Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#21 Top resorts Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#25 Family Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Wisconsin Dells 2*
Enjoy a complimentary hot waffle breakfast, reading a complimentary USA Today newspaper, while uploading your vacation pictures using our complimentary high speed internet! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Wisconsin Dells, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.