“Very convenient for groups” 4 of 5 stars

You added White Rose Inns to your Saves list
White Rose Inns
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   910 River Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very convenient for groups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

It is close to the downtown area but at the same time it was very quiet and away from the noice. They have a good breakfast and if you do not want to take it at the hotel you are walking distance from a gracery store and a cafe. Will go back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The wedding was great, the Dells was awesome, But White rose b&b made our weekend! we were totally thrilled with the secret garden breakfast room.Great food. The staff was informative and kind.I can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed September 2012
Greenfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A friend and I clowned in the Wa-Zha-Wa day parade Sunday July 16, 2012. The parade started at 1:30. We both live around Milwaukee and really did not want to get all the make up on and have to drive to the dells in costume. the start time put us right in the middle of normal check in times (2 - 4 pm) and check out times (11 am). We planned on staying overnight to clean up and relax. I called the White Rose and talked to stretch. I explained the problem and he said come on up I have a place for you to get ready. He allowed us to get ready in the Riverview Room which is there hall for weddings or whatever you need. It was perfect, we each had a private bathroom to get ready. I can also say if you need a hall to rent, that is the place. Tha hall is very nice with a view of the river and riverwalk area.
We then stayed in the hotel and the room was just what we needed as well. Clean, comforable and very reasonably priced.
So to Stretch, you are the man!! I appreciate your help and if we do the parade again, I know who I'll be calling.
Brian M
Alias 'Schuttlebutt'

Room Tip: the AC unit is a wall unit so if you are a light sleeper that may be a problem.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I haven't stayed in a motel for years, but trusted a friend's referral to this one.
Within walking distance into the old part of town with all the shops and restaurants. Near the
riverwalk. A bar/restaurant across the street. Can see the river across the road. The motel was clean. Owned with a bed and breakfast and they treat the motel as part of the whole grounds.
Everyone was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again. Great price since we were barely in the room cuz we were out having fun in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My daughter was a contestant in the Miss Teen Wisconsin Pagaent being held at the Chula Vista Resort. Thankfully the resort was sold out (or we never would have found the White Rose) so we went hunting for a room for the weekend.

After finding nothing but hotels that looked like the innkeeper might have his dead mother up in one of the rooms-we contemplated just sleeping in the car when we came across the idea of a bead and breakfast. We asked around and learned of the White Rose Inn. We called and come to find out The White Rose Inn in addition to being a bed and breakfast, they have a number of hotel rooms. We headed right over. We were greated by Claudia. She was charming, witty and so welcoming. She got us checked in and up to our room w/in minutes. When we needed recomendations for dinner, Claudia came through again and send us to the most wonderfui resturant and was quick AND accurate with directions to various attractions about town!

Our room was comfortable and clean! It was exactly what we were searching for! I noticed the door knob was a bit loose and ran down to tell Claudia and she called for "Stretch" to fix it. By the time I got to my car to bring up our things the repair was DONE! Our room was quiet and we slept like babies. We felt safe and secure.

EVERYONE on the the property was delightful, welcoming and oh so very friendly. Upon our check out (now that we had some extra time) we took some time to visit the entire property. There are three BEAUTIFUL bed and breakfasts with exquiste rooms in addtion to a pool, beautiful greenery and flowers, relaxing views of the river all while being a block off the main drag.

I can not find enough nice things to say not only about the beautiful property but the exceptional people who run the place. I will look for reasons to return to the Dell so I can have another opportunity to stay at this most charming of hotels/bed and breakfast. Do yourself a favor and shy away from the huge waterpark resort chains and seek out the local Inns and spend a night or two and the BEAUTIFUL White Rose Inn . . . you'll be glad you did!

Room Tip: If available, stay in Lilly's room - it is an exquiste room, beautiful views and a HUGE soaking...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lake Zurich, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is going to be difficult, Considering the 20 years of business my Father-in-Law has done with the White Rose inn, and to add the 6 years of consecutive business I myself have done. This past trip to the Inn has soured my taste, and my business will no longer go to them. After having good service and clean rooms in the past, along with this visit. We were swept out of the "Terrace Hill" House by Stretch. who is one of the owners. Check out was at 11 o'clock. With my family we have a 4 month old baby, along with an 11 year old daughter. @ 11:10 Stretch was IN the house watching us as we were getting our final things together (bottles, and baby things, along with a few little odds and ends). He literally told us, ( in a very rude and almost yelling manor) that check out was at 11, it is now 11:10 and you need to leave so GET OUT... I was in awe. Never have I seen such intolerance of someones time. We had asked earlier for a later check out time, because my self and buddy were golfing in the morning, and didn't want to have to rush out. However we were also denied that. I can seriously not believe this, I will no longer recommend the White Rose Inn to anyone in my family friends or network. I know there are alot of other places to rent in the dells, and my family and myself do love coming there. I just can not believe how rudely we were treated...!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
McHenry, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I surprised my husband with a quick weekend getaway. I called White Rose Inn B & B and they were able to accommodate us in the Parlor Suite. From the moment we arrived we loved everything about it. It was clean, comfortable and romantic. The room has antique decor and I felt like we had been transported into the early 1900's. The B & B is within walking distance of the downtown Dells area and right across the street from the Riverwalk. We never moved our vehicle once we got there. We walked to everything. Since travelers are reading this to decide whether or not to book here I will say this: I was amazed at how sqeaky clean everything was here. The room, the entire inside of the White Rose House and the breakfast area. For the breakfast you eat in the basement of the White Rose House which is done up so cute. The choices on the menu were outstanding and the food was delicious. I will say I was a bit concerned about the proximity of the other rooms to ours and was worried about noise levels. This place is so sound proof I couldn't believe it. Once we closed the door to our suite we couldn't hear anything else in the house. Thank you for such a lovely weekend. We can not wait to come back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to White Rose Inns? Share your experiences!