“Probably wouldn't stay there again” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wisconsin Dells
Historic Bennett House
Save Saved
You added Historic Bennett House to your Saves list
825 Oak St., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Wisconsin Dells B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Probably wouldn't stay there again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2004

My friend and I stayed at the Historic Bennett house in October '03. The couple who owns the home is very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was delicious and the home is decorated nicely. The only trouble is that the house needs quite a bit of TLC. I noticed wallpaper peeling, it was rather dusty, the carpet was worn, the bathroom we had in our room was rather sad, and the grounds were in need of some major work. About the bath...there was hardly room to turn around, and the shower was VERY small.

This was my first time at a B&B so perhaps the small bathroom is something more seasonsed travellers are used to.

I like accomodations that are immaculately clean and well taken care of. For this reason I will probably not stay here again.

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

1 review from our community

Been to Historic Bennett House? Share your experiences!