Our family has frequently stayed at a different Great Wolf location, so we thought we knew what to expect when checking in here. Although there were differences, they were mostly improvements on what we already knew.
There are many water parks in Wisconsin Dells to choose from. One thing I noticed while shopping around was that the other parks were open to general public, with many area hotels offering passes. Great Wolf is different in that you must stay at this hotel to use the water park. As a result, it is not crowded. The indoor park is split into 3 rooms with slides in each room. There is also a really nice outdoor area with slides and a large pool.
Our room had two queen beds and a pull-out sofa, providing plenty of room for our family of 4. We used the refrigerator and microwave. The small balcony was a plus as well. Our room was clean and comfortable.
Tips: Add the breakfast when booking your room for a price break.
If you go to the hotel first before visiting the town of Wisconsin Dells, you will be able to get discounts to local attractions (I wish I had known this ahead of time).
There are multiple restaurants and an outlet mall within walking distance.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort