My daughter, who is 9, loves Great Wolf Lodge. As she says, it's her favorite hotel of all time. I won't go quite that far, but our stay, again, was top-notch.
We visited the 2nd weekend of June for 3 nights. I was expecting it to be pretty busy, but I would say it was only about half full. The last time we stayed, it was booked solid. Since it was a light crowd, there was pretty much no wait on anything. The waterpark and game room were had only a little traffic and it made it wonderful. The hotel theme is great and everything was clean. There is one outdoor swim area that isn't heated, but other than that, the water temps were perfect.
As far as the room goes, we were down on the end where Magiquest is on the 2nd floor. It was very quiet and the beds/pillows were very comfortable. We used the fridge, which did fine to keep our drinks cold. Really, the only issue with the room was the size of the TV. It was a flat screen, but pretty little. No big deal.
We did the Paw Pass again this year which got us a refillable cup, stuffed animal, reg wand for Magiquest, tokens, and a discount at Buffalo Phil's. We didn't do the craft. At $50, it is a bargin.
I keep thinking about trying Wilderness and I've stayed at Kalahari ($$$$), but I know I like GWL, so we keep ending up here. The dollars spent for what you get makes it a bargin.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort