This is a water park destination lodge. The lodge itself is showing its age a little but it was very clean. The staff is super friendly especially the staff that interacts with the kids. This is definitely geared towards pre-teen kids which is great. There are tons of stuff to do on the property with Magi-Quest, the arcade and the kids Cub Club. The clock tower show and story time was very popular with our 6 & 8 year old. The check in procedure is very regimented and be sure to follow their instructions or you will wait and get some withering stares from the others in the line.
My only complaint with this place is the food services available. The lunch bar/grill was over priced and the food quality was below average. The camp critter breakfast buffet was a waste of time and money. Everything on the buffet was cold except for the made to order eggs. I've never heard of a buffet that wouldn't give refills to kids for milk. The only things the adults can drink free of charge is soda, coffee, or tea. This is ridiculous! Charging for orange juice on a buffet and charging for refills? What is the big deal. They don't make enough with the inflated prices on everything else in the hotel or the buffet.
I would definitely return as the kids loved the water park. Only next time we will only do the water park and definitely not eat in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort