Good value, not great value. I state that because we probably could've stayed somewhere comparable for a bit less money, but we really wanted to try the Great Wolf Lodge. The rooms were nice (we stayed in a 2 bedroom condo) with more than enough space for the 5 of us, including seating for the meals we ate in (a dining table and a breakfast bar). We found the beds to be comfortable and I had no problem sleeping. The condo was very clean upon arrival and the couple requests we made for additional supplies were delivered quickly. The only issue in the condo was noise from unruly neighboring guests.
The waterpark was large and even though we were told the resort was sold out for the weekend, we did not feel overcrowded in the park. There seemed to be plenty of lifeguards on duty and lines for the slides were not too long. We also felt safe leaving our non-valuable personal items on the chairs while we wandered the park.
Staff was friendly and responsive. The arcade was fun, although few of the machines ate our tokens and then didn't work properly. There are several eateries on site- we only ate at the Loose Moose which again was good enough but not outstanding (food good but service slow) and got some snacks from the sweets shop.
My sister and I had services done at Elements Spa. The spa was very nice and prices reasonable.
I would visit the Great Wolf again if they were running a good deal on room rates.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort