“Surprisingly good!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Surprisingly good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had dinner at the Cracker Barrel for the first time. I had the Chicken & Dumplings and thought it was great. My family shared an order of the Apple Pie dessert and it was amazing!! Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere make it a good bet.

Visited December 2012

Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife had not been to a Cracker Barrel before and had heard a lot about them from her parents. We made a special effort to have breakfast there before our trip was over.
She was not disappointed. We were met at the door and guided to the restaurant. We were seated quickly, our waitress was at the table quickly and got our beverage order while we looked at the menu. She was very helpful explaining the food choices.
The portion sizes and quality of the food at Cracker Barrel were great. I am a breakfast person and I will definitely go there again when I visit Wisconsin Dells. We do not have any Cracker Barrel restaurants near us in Northwestern Wisconsin, unfortunately.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Country breakfast at its best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

My kids love this place! It's a great atmosphere and the food is always good. The gift shop had many unique items. Our waitress was nice.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Always fun to visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food at a Cracker Barrel is always consistently ok. Nothing fantastic but not a bad imitation of "down home" kind of cooking. The prices are very good. The dining area is a lot of fun, especially when it is cold and they fire up the big fireplace. Staff at this location was friendly. As always, the "country store" is a blast to walk through.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Harrison, New Jersey, United States
“OK food, but good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My family and I stopped at the Cracker Barrel to have dinner one time during our vacation at the Dells. We were quickly seated, and our server was polite to us, and got our drinks fast. The service there was kind of slow, so we played the pegs on our table, while we waited for our food. Food there was OK, not as tasty as I thought it would like the last time I've been to a CB. My mom only had one egg while she asked for two or three, and our server brought the rest of her eggs fast. Food was a bit pricey, and our dinner at this CB was alright. I'm not sure if I would recommend this place, but this is just a typical CB, and it's a good place to enjoy Southern cuisine.

• Visited July 2012