“Can't Wait To Come Back!” 5 of 5 stars

608-254-2020
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 166 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Chicago, Illinois
“Can't Wait To Come Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Came here on a whim while looking for a decent place to eat out of the many choices in Wis. Dells. I was more than pleasantly surprised at the food for never having Louisiana fare. Some of the prices are a little higher but it's to be expected with certain dishes. Tasted my first beignet here and I can now say was honestly better than I've had in New Orleans! The service was good and the atmosphere was really nice on the patio.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Best food in wiconsin dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

this food to proves to be the best you can get ! The owner knows what he is doing with the food. The amount if craw fish you get for the price is worth it ! the oyster Po-boy is to die for , the size of the oysters are like 4 quarters side by side. the service is excellent , the waiter will help you decide what to eat if unsure. If you are looking for really good succulent not fast food this is the place to be!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disgusting never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the $49.99 seafood platter (crab, crawfish, shrimp, and a lobster claw, corn on the cob and bits of sausage), guarantee you it all comes frozen. My son had chicken and fries which was so over cooked it was hard to chew. The food was a huge disappointment and very over priced. The only nice thing I can say is our waitress was a sweetheart. She talked to us for a while about her home country of Macidonia, her trips to the US for school and how she is on her nineth language at 22 yr old. Nothing else was memorable about this restuarant... Don't waste your time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We are a family of 5 with myself and my oldest daughter unable to have gluten. They made a gluten free batter for us for our food.
As far as the food goes, everything looks and tastes absolutely amazing with the perfect amount of spices. The prices are also quite reasonable. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Visited July 2014
Baxter, Iowa
“Not the Cajun flavor of New Orleans”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food was prepared well, but lacked flavor. The catfish was not seasoned, the Etouffee had little or no spice, not what you would expect from a New Orleans mainstay menu item. The oysters on the half shell were small but fresh. The fried clams and shrimp had no flavor.
The beignets tasted delicious, one was a little doughy.
Our waitress was very pleasant and did a great job serving our food and drinks.

Having eaten Cajun many times this was not what we expected.

If we were to eat here again I would ask them to spice it up. Could be they have toned it down for the local palate.

Visited July 2014