“Great view and Great food !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Lake Geneva
“Great view and Great food !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed at the hotel across the street so this was the perfect place to walk to , its right on the river so the view is great and the daily specials are yummy ! take a walk down the river front and enjoy yourself !

Visited July 2012

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food, family friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We've stopped at the Rivers Edge Pub & Grub many times when we've visited the Dells and have never been disappointed. When our girls were small, they were in awe of the giant aquarium with the big fish. They still enjoy it as teenagers. Food is always hot and tasty. I'm a fan of their ribs!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Has it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am a local,Sometimes we forget about Great Pubs (restaurants) in our own back yard .
My wife and I have been going to the Pub for year s ,I don't remember a bad meal or service.
They have a large verity of sandwiches and burgers ,Steaks&Seafood. Friday Fish fry and Great daily specials.
When any one want to know where to go for good food and service we send them to the pub.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montello, Wisconsin
“Nice place but average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stopped here after reading some other reviews(we wanted a good fish fry) The place was beautiful! Very clean and family friendly, heck my 1 year old was sound asleep after a long day at the waterpark so the waitress set us up in a nice booth where I could lay her down. My husband and I both decided on the fish buffet and our 6 year old got the kids chicken tenders and french fries. The chicken tenders were delicous and I expected nothing less considering they were from Brakebush!! On the fish buffet we had a choice of deep fried fish, broiled fish, broasted chicken, shrimp pasta, potato salad, cole slaw, lettuce salad and a few more things. My favorite was the broasted chicken it was so juicy and flavorful. The shrimp pasta and cole slaw were very bland I did not care for them. I also ordered a Bloody Mary and OMG was that delicous. Like I said the food was average I don't foresee us going back since we can get the same food for much cheaper at other places.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great burgers and steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

very neat rustic looking with whole trees inside and huge local fish tanks. Been here before we always go back never disappointed!

Visited December 2012