“Weak Watery Coffee” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 170 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Weak Watery Coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you are like me, your morning cup of coffee is very important to you. The coffee here failed to meet my expectations. The food was just okay. I should have known not to eat here after seeing half the staff outside smoking in the back in the rain - This made them smell pretty bad when they came near us.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Must be good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stopped by at this restaurant on Sunday the 13th of April and there was a wait of about 20 minutes we were told. Figured there would be a wait when there was only one parking spot left in the whole lot.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salem, Wisconsin
“Great Blueberry pancakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast on our recent trip. My husband and I both had blueberry pancakes which were great. Most of the time blueberry pancakes have smooshed blueberries, not these, great big fat juicy blueberries. Totally delish!

Visited March 2014
Montrose, Minnesota
“Ok Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food and service were ok at Denny's, but with all the options I would pick a different option. The waitress had an accent that was difficult to understand at times.

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Authentic older diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast last Saturday. I prefer an authentic diner to a restaurant chain (for breakfast), so we were happy we found this. The food was pretty good. The coffee was good, and filled frequently. I had eggs and bacon and they were cooked just right.
Good service. I liked our booth by the window.

I would say the decor fits the older, fun, diner atmosphere. My kids would have loved it. It was getting a bit shabby though. Just needs a few updates, but not too much to spoil the feel of the place.

I would definitely come here again for breakfast. Oh, one more thing, they only take cash or checks, no cards accepted (which is a little odd these days).

• Visited March 2014