“Great Breakfasts, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great Breakfasts, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I live in the Dells area. The wait staff are out of this world!!! They quickly get to know you & what you like. I recently started to eat breakfast here just about every day. After the 2nd day they knew me well enough that when they see me pull into the parking lot my coffee is waiting for me at the table. They know my work days so they'll call my order in right away so I'm not late. I like my hash browns well done, they know me well enough that when they see me they tell the cook to start making my hash browns so they will be crispy enough. There are several other locals that also go here each morning. So it's like a family get together we all chat & talk about things that are happening.
Also it's great for visitors to the area as they can get tips on where to go & what to see, directions to places & answer any questions they might have.
Prices are very reasonable. The food is made with love not like big name chains where it's assembly line meals. Try the homemade marble rye bread...delicious!! Pancakes are big, light & fluffy.
Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baxter, Iowa
“BJ's Breakfast is simple and the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We visited the Dells 4 years ago and ate breakfast twice at BJ's. We enjoyed it so much that we remembered "that breakfast place" when we returned for vacation this year. We could not remember the name, but knew the location. We were thrilled to find it still open and just as good as we remembered from 4 years ago. The breakfast was fantastic! It had big portions and a reasonable price. The food was simple, but they made it unique. The waiters were fast and very friendly. We were there on the 4th of July for breakfast and the place was PACKED, but we got a table in under 5 minutes and finished breakfast in 30 minutes. Also, what made it great was that you didn't only have one waiter. If there was waiters walking by they would refill your glass and ask if you needed anything. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Fast, great what more could you want for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eau Claire, WI
“Great stop for Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great service! Upon entering the restaurant to leaving we were treated to GREAT customer service. Staff is excellent and fast. Food is good and reasonably priced!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Bend
“A great greasy spoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I always try and eat where the locals eat when I go on vacation. Every Perkins, IHOP, or Starbucks, is going to be exactly like the one in your town. I want to experience something new when I travel. B Js Restaurant in the Wisconsin Dells is a unique breakfast restaurant where you can get a hearty meal for a decent price. If you are looking for a fancy slice strawberries on your yogurt parfait kind of restaurant, this is not the place for you. However, if you are looking for the classic breakfast diner fare of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, omelets, breakfast burritos, and fresh baked cinnamon buns, then come and get it. If you walk away hungry, it is your own fault. Service was prompt and courteous, and the coffee and water refills were constant. I will be back, the next time I am in town.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portage, Indiana
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The biscuits and gravy were the best I've had in 20 some years. I will be going back on my next visit.

• Visited May 2014