“long fall weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“long fall weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ate here twice for breakfast. Both days I had quesadilla. The owner makes salsa and it was served with my breakfast - it was great. I think he should bottle it and sell it. If you ware there in the fall order something with salsa. My husband had eggs and sausage, both days the food was good, the service was good and the restaurant is clean.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Cozy little mom and pop shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My gf and I ate here and it was at about 11am on a Tuesday. It was a nice place that we both really enjoyed. It is extremely reasonably priced for the Dells. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only thing that stops me from giving it a 5 star review is that I felt it was under staffed. Two different times during our meal we had either asked for something or was told something would be brought right over and it never was. Its just because the lady that was working was so over worked and busy I am sure it slipped her mind. Not a big deal it happens but I feel that if they were a little better staffed with maybe just one more person they would do much better and offer a little better customer service. Overall I would strongly recommend this place to others. I will be returning.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Breakfast, Great People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The owner's Mom was super sweet, what a great person to meet and talk with. She was always checking on you to make sure everything was swell.

Their version of Eggs Benedict (chedder cheese instead) was the best meal at breakfast I have ever had. It was amazing and I would love to have more when we go back. My wife said she really enjoyed her strawberry pancakes. Must check out breakfast and very affordable too!

I do have one complaint. Soda is not served unless from a can and no refills. Soda Machine would be very nice for this business.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Yummy breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I visited BJ's in August 2013 for breakfast. It was SO good, like usual. I try to make sure that every visit to the Dells includes a stop at BJ's. The french toast is amazing and I get it every time I go. The prices are very reasonable also. Great Place!

Visited August 2013
WI
“Best Breakfast stop every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Each year our family drives past Wisconsin Dells to go watch the Wisconsin State Cross Country meet in Wisconsin Rapids. For the last few years, we stop to eat at BJ's for our annual breakfast. Locally owned and good breakfast options. Last year we had 8 teenage girls in addition to the adults and everyone ate up their breakfast. We will continue to eat at BJ's for breakfast any time we are in the area. Our teams have placed in the top 3 each time we stop for breakfast so we can't break our superstitious streak. Great service and options for all!

• Visited October 2012