“good service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

It is just your typical IHOP but they did save us form starving on our recent visit to chula vista resort. we ended up here when we could not find anything we cared for the the resort and drove through dells downtown in snow. IHOP was warm and inviting, the waitress was prompt and friendly. They made very good hot chocolate and modified their chicken quesidillas to veggie quessedillas. We returned the next day for breakfast and they were busy even though it was snowing outside. again the service was prompt and friendly and food was good. thank you so much.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Just Okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I stopped here on the way to Chicago. I ordered the healthy wheat crepes with turkey bacon and egg substitute. The crepes were, what can I say?, limpy. The few blueberries they added to them weren't worth the trouble. I'm pretty sure I was served real eggs which wasn't a big deal but not what was on the menu.

Service was good and this restaurant was one of the few open on Christmas Eve.

We'd probably pick some place else to go next time. I've noticed that the IHOP has gone somewhat downhill in the last couple years or so.

My sister-in-law works at one and I later found out that nothing is made fresh -- everything is frozen then heated. Perhaps my crepes were overheated.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Madelia, Minnesota
“An Excellent at IHOP?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Personally not a fan of IHOP I want to make sure to take the time to review this restaurant. First, the staff working on Christmas Day was much appreciated. I am sure that they would have preferred to be home enjoying the holiday with their families or at the minimum taking a day off like their counterparts at other restaurants in the Dells - but they were there, smiles and service ready. Thank You. Second, I will have to take a 2nd look at IHOP - their menu has improved tremendously (it has been a while since I have been there) and their Bacon and Egg burger was great. Also my daughter and wife mentioned that the bacon was particularily good in their breakfast entrees....We will stop back to this restaurant. Thank You!

Visited December 2012
Wisconsin
“Food was Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant was clean and the food was good, but the service was slow. Not enough wait staff, but there was not a lot of customers either which made us kind of nervous seeing as this was a chain restaurant, we expected more business.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Friendship, Wisconsin, United States
“good food but bad food timing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

the food was ok we had 3 people there with me everyone got there food but me and by the time i got mine it was cold and everyone else was done eatting.

Visited September 2012