“A Wisconsin Dells Classic” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 169 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Dessert
Description: Paul Bunyan’s Restaurant welcomes your family to our family. For more than 50 years, the Tonne Family has been opening their doors in Minocqua and Wisconsin Dells to generations of families. Now a Wisconsin tradition, it seems no vacation is complete without at least one visit to Paul Bunyan’s.
Homer Glen, Illinois
“A Wisconsin Dells Classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A multi-day trip isn't complete without a breakfast as Paul Bunyan's if you have kids. Served family style; scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, diced hash browns, biscuits & gravy, juice, pop and coffee or tea.

Visited March 2013

71% Recommend
“Not worth the cost, will never come back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat, this is a sit down, home style meal. Which is fine, however when you're expecting choices because you're kids are picky, not so much, you're limited only to what they're cooking that day. The food tasted ok until I came to a rather long hair in my bbq ribs. The waitress only offered to bring us more ribs & the front desk said I should talk to my waitress. My family left still hungry after spending almost 65 dollars. I will never return here, poor customer service & hair in the food will not get repeat business.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lombard, Illinois
“Place you need to check out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great place to eat. It's been in the Dells for as long as I can remember. We went for breakfast, but they so serve dinner too! All food is served family style. At breakfast the donuts are great.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped with a group of 8 while in the Dells. It was a great choice. All of us loved the food and atmosphere. Yummy donuts and wonderful gift shop. Don't miss out on this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“All You Can Eat Garbage”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Paul Bunyans in the Dells was the most disappointing part of our trip...lets start with the water. It tasted like something was very very wrong with it...I took two sips and was done. The kids who are employed there are useless. I asked for milk (which is served in a carton) twice and never received it. When we got there at 11:00 am I was asked to pay 2 additional dollars for a soda! Ridiculous...
The eggs were wet...yes wet...the biscuits and gravy were cold, the sausages tasted like metal. The ONLY and I mean only thing we were served that was edible were the donuts. My husband said that even the ham tasted "off". We won't be back...don't waste your money on overpriced SLOP in bowls.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere