“Best bar food in the Dells” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
“Best bar food in the Dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in this past Saturday night to try the steak that I've herd so much about, and it was amazing. The guy working suggested the salsa, so I added it . This place is spot on with thier food and excellent service!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Fish fry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great fish fry and very nice servers. I don't do bars but I do like to eat out and this place I would look forward to eating at.

Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Used to be good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

They moved up the road to a bigger building. It was a Sunday afternoon and only one bartender/ server taking care of the place. Food was dryed out and overcooked, nothing like the fantastic burgers they used to make, just another place in the Dells to add to my "will never go back there again"

Visited June 2012
Joseph M, Owner at Sand Bar, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Of course very sorry your visit to Sand Bar was not up to par. We take great pride in our service and food. Would appreciate you contacting us at sandbardells.com as we would love to talk with you about your visit. Thank you for your time!
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Getting marooned in the Dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is our favorite place to go fun and relaxation when we're in the Dells. We started going to the old place moved with them to the present place. All the bartenders are alot of fun. Great game day specials. Some of best bar cilli I've had anywhere. Cann't say enough about all the differant sandwiches. We have so much fun that we never want to go, and they never want you to go.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A MUST IN THE DELLS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Dells area for fun and business for years. We ALWAYS stop at the Sand Bar for a great drink and an even better burgar. The staff is always top notch and friendly. If you are looking to get away for the comercial/national/touristy side of the Dells, Sand Bar is the place. Great for locals and great for out of towners. I can't wait to get back and order my fav...the captain tony!

• Visited October 2012