“Rail Dog has yummy food !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Erie, Illinois, United States
“Rail Dog has yummy food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Quick , delicious and reasonable prices!! And it`s just across the street from our Motel (Gables Motel). Rail Dog is a favorite of our family!!

Visited March 2013

91% Recommend
Plainfield, Illinois
“Wort a look”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family stopped here after reading the reviews. We really enjoyed it. Be aware, it's cash only. While I was carrying a credit card, I stopped the order. The owner says" Eat first, pay me later" I ate the ran to an ATM. No one does anything like this. A quick meal off of Broadway St., and my family was ready to go!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“You need to find this place off the strip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was the sound of a choo choo train that got my two toddlers attention. We wandered down the road from where we had parked to find a corner side food location with train items (including what looks to be a caboose that you can sleep in at the motel its on!) We ordered hot dogs (toddlers did, wife and I ordered Chicagos). Vienna Beef, fantastic dogs. Man behind the counter was a character, kids loved him. They went inside, hit a few gizmos that made all sorts of train noises, and were about as happy as could be. Never knew this was here, but its absolutely on my list of places to eat at in the Dells now.

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The owner was talkative and polite. The true polish restaurant and the polish tacos were great. The smoked polish was wrapped in a soft tortilla shell. The hot dog was good as well as the dell taco- made with gyro meat. The free added fries were a great touch. Kids would love the realistic sounds of a train. The owner was nice and serves the food .

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Favorite Place to Eat in The Dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food is absolutely amazing, I have been coming here for years and have NEVER had a bad meal. I will continue to come for many more!! Keep up the great work and AMAZING FOOD!!