“The BEST BURGERS In The Dells Area!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 169 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are a locals favorite located downtown Dells. We do a great home made breakfast. Great fresh charbroiled burgers, home made pizza, unique sandwiches. We are family friendly and can accommodate large groups.
Big Lake, Minnesota
“The BEST BURGERS In The Dells Area!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The BEST BURGERS In The Dells Area!!! Their chicken is awesome!! Their pizza is really good! The BEST part is the prices are not as high as their competitors while having better quality food!!! This is the place to watch football, get some great food and have a few drinks!! I would give this place better than 5 stars but it won't let me ;)

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
Wisconsin
“An unexpected gem - great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I read great reviews here on TripAdvisor so we hunted the Keg down for breakfast. Tucked behind Native Sun, just half a block off the main drag, I never would have noticed this bar as also serving breakfast.

We happened to get there only minutes after a large group of 10 men were seated and placed orders, so the waitress advised us almost immediately that there might be a delay in our food and did we still want to place an order. Thoughtful!

We ordered pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon and sausage. The waitress kept our coffee and juices filled and checked on us multiple times to keep us updated on the status of our order ("eggs just went on" kind of thing). The coffee was strong, tasty. It did take longer than usual, but because she had forewarned us it didn't bother us.

My daughter had ordered pancakes and they were HUGE. Fluffy, golden to perfection. Dad had eggs and meat, said it was good. I had french toast, my favorite, and it has to be hands-down the BEST french toast I've had in a restaurant ever. Dare I say even better than my mother's?!? Yum!

The prices were incredibly reasonable, with all 3 of us eating for under $25. Even with the large party of men and 3 other smaller parties, the Keg wasn't loud and it was well-lit. A total gem - we will definitely be back on our next visit.

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was the nicest place for breakfast and we will go back every time we go to the dells. They have the best eggs Benedict I have ever eaten. Food is great and so was the service

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palos Hills, Illinois
“Great Pizza and Gyro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

On the quest to find decent pizza in the Dell's we decided to give this place a try for three reasons. Mini Corn Dogs for the kids, Gyro for the wife and Pizza for me and my daughter.

All three were home runs with the family. The pizza is Chicago style thin crust cut into the squares. Crispy enough and not burnt. The sausage was very flavorful and the sauce was the perfect balance. This is a place that we will go and visit again and again and again when in the Dells.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Awesome Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

What a great little gem in the Dells! Love the beachy feel of the place. We stumbled upon the breakfast here and OMG! Was it Fabulous!!! We even went back a second time because we loved it so much.

First day we had French toast -- warning you get a ton of food for the price and Biscuits & Gravy. Both were very good.

Second day we both had their breakfast sandwich. I think this is the best deal in the Dells! I think it was something like 4 bucks per sandwich. Where else can you get an awesome breakfast for 4 bucks!

If you want a delish breakfast for reasonable prices without having to wait forever for your table or food this is the place for you.

We came back later in the evening for cocktails. Good atmosphere but I felt the price was a little high on the cocktails compared to other places in The Dells. Not sure if that was because they had a band or what. Bartender was very friendly and we enjoyed our night cap despite the price.

• Visited July 2013