“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 170 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Featuring mouth watering Italian cuisine that includes pasta, sandwiches, salads, and great homemade pizzas made from the freshest and finest ingredients. Open year round for dine-in, carryout, and free delivery. Located downtown Wisconsin Dells on Superior Street just off of Broadway.
5'oclock somewhere
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We go every year for the pizza, the thin crust is great and not expensive. Nice little pizza place. Service is fast and good.

Visited July 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza and Sandwich's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Going out for Pizza, this is one of the best in the Dells. Not only do they have Pizza, but a very good Sandwich menu. They also have menu for the little ones. Go there, or be square. Just kidding. Enjoy.

“Very Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a full day of boat rides and shopping in the Dells, we were ready for some food to take back to the motel. When we arrived back at the motel we were very happy with the quality of the pizza! Crispy crust and a delicious sauce. I'm happy that we chose this place!

Chicago
“Nice place in downtown!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been in Dells just for the first time, I visited this restaurant and it was really nice experience! People are friendly, they made mistake on our pizza and gave us free bread combo, which was really good!!! I like that kind of apologies :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Schaumburg il
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizZa in wiss dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hi I live in Chicago and I am visiting Dells every year. I have been trying a lot of restaurants around but this place is the best. I love italian food and espacialy pizza. But the pizza I had last week was defunatly the best.

• Visited July 2014