“Save your money” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crabby's

Crabby's
400 County Road A, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9651 (Formerly Crabby's All You Can Eat Seafood & More)
+1 608-253-2722
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #132 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
“Save your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Horribly overpriced and bad tasting food. Very dissatisfied. I went away hungry, broke, and ridiculed by my family for my awful choice in restaurants!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“What a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

How can you have a bad experience eating crab, easy. The legs were small and to find a waiter for some more is only out of luck.

Visited June 2012
Hortonville, Wisconsin, United States
“Horrible!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Do not stop here but put your foot on the gas and keep driving past this place. Worst seafood ever... in fact my gal and I could not eat any for months after. Overpriced terrible seafood. I could not get a lower rating for this place so I had to go with a 1.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Suring, Wisconsin
“Wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere was neat and the kids thought it was neat but that was about it. If it was less expensive I would think about it but not for the price. I live in a small town and we have better seafood buffets. I would pay $10.00 for it but not the $20 I think it was.

Visited December 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“don't eat here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The server was nice, but that is it. The food on the buffet had been sitting for a long time. I couldn't believe they didn't have fresh fruit. Standrock at the casino has a better seafood buffet on Wed nights and it's cheaper. So the next time my boyfriend wants seafood we will go to the casino or make the drive to madison for redlobster

• Visited September 2012