“Wouldn't go back” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Crabby's

Crabby's
400 County Road A, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9651 (Formerly Crabby's All You Can Eat Seafood & More)
608-253-2722
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #131 of 165 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Dells Best Seafood Buffet! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Plus freshly sliced Prime Rib and a Dessert Bar! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
Suring, Wisconsin
“Wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere was neat and the kids thought it was neat but that was about it. If it was less expensive I would think about it but not for the price. I live in a small town and we have better seafood buffets. I would pay $10.00 for it but not the $20 I think it was.

Visited December 2012

15% Recommend
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“don't eat here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The server was nice, but that is it. The food on the buffet had been sitting for a long time. I couldn't believe they didn't have fresh fruit. Standrock at the casino has a better seafood buffet on Wed nights and it's cheaper. So the next time my boyfriend wants seafood we will go to the casino or make the drive to madison for redlobster

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Crestwood, Illinois
“Well worth it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

For all the times we have been in the Dells we never tried Crabby's before.We were missing a great restaurant. It has something for everyone. The food was delicious, the servers were friendly and everyone was smiling. The restaurant looks like a pirate ship on the inside and they give all the kids pirate hats to wear. It was my daughters birthday and they gave her a cake and sang to her. She loved it. We will definitely be going back here next time we visit the Dells.

Visited August 2012
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“We had fun!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was prepared for a not so great experience, but we decided to try Crabby's anyways. Where else should you go when you have kids and you are in the Wisconsin Dells? As other reviews stated, there are not many good restaurants to choose from in the Dells. And kids love a buffet. We were pleasantly surprised. I loved the piracy atmosphere, there was a scary captain who was looking at us all the time. Sometimes he mumbled something and sometimes he sang a song, but it was always entertaining for the kids. The food was good, a lot better than Old Country Buffet. There was a lot of non-fried food to choose from, which we like. Perch, cod, shrimp, smoked salmon and some non-fishy specialties too. The dessert buffet was nice too, with lots of home-made bars and pies. Service was excellent, the waiters were friendly and entertaining and they kept on refilling your drinks and taking away the dirty plates. Crabby's was a lot better than we expected and we will definitely be back!

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Average food overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stopped in thinking a buffet, how expensive can it get right .... $19.99 each adult, 12.99 for children 12 and under and even a charge for a 18 month old... drinks are not covered in that cost either. The buffet wasn't anything special, some fish, soup, chicken, pizza, and what you would normally find at a buffet.... However unlike most buffets this one had a sign of any uneaten foods in excess is an additional $3.00s per plate...... Both my daughters grabbed a plate of food and ended up not liking some of the stuff on their plate. I made them eat all of it in fear of being charged extra for uneaten food..... $108.00s later and I wished I chose pizza or ponderosa instead. Would of been a heck of a lot cheaper, better quality of food and everyone would of been happy.

• Visited August 2012