“Stay away!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crabby's

Crabby's
400 County Road A, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9651 (Formerly Crabby's All You Can Eat Seafood & More)
+1 608-253-2722
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #134 of 167 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Stay away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Every year we made this the first stop on our vacation as everyone found several things to eat.
2012 - Went this year and can't believe how bad it was! Less choices, quality very poor. Seems they are just letting the place go and not keeping it up to former standards. Save your money as there are a LOT of places to eat in the Lake Delton/Wisconsin Dells that are much better than this.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

14% Recommend
Madison, Wisconsin
“do not! do not eat here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Horrible! Overpriced! We felt scammed. No where can you find a price for the buffet until you are seated. We found the brochure for the restaurant to be very misleading.

Visited July 2012
“Crappies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I wouldnt even give this place a.one! Horrible.....overpriced...service sucks.....drinks should be included......charged their own tip & charges it twice! Never ever eat here!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I hate seafood but my husband loves it so we went there. I was very surprised that they had lots of other stuff there so I wad not left out. And very full when we left. It was more pricey but worth what you get. And most of the food was awesome would go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quincy, Illinois
“Great Time for Kids and Adults”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was a clever restaurant. The buffet was good. The pirate show really captured all of us. The only negative I could say was when I sat down at the table, there was soda all over the seat and table that had not been wiped up. That got all over my clothes and shoes. No one offered to clean it up so I had to do it myself.

Visited July 2012