“Pizza isn't all they offer!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
110 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-8304
+1 608-254-1122
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Pizza isn't all they offer!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The chicken wrap was delicious and the staff very friendly and welcoming. Very disapointed with the price of cocktails. $6.00 for a very small cocktail is high even for the Dells at what's to be considered a "family" restaurant.

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Beer Was Great but Food So-So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Two out of three liked the broiled Walleye but the third person thought it was over seasoned. Everyone liked their salads. My soup (Beer-cheese) was salty for my taste as was the spaghetti and meatballs (I thought the mushy spaghetti was probably precooked.) To be fair, I should be going to an Italian restaurant if I want decent spaghetti.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome taco pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Moosejaw has great food and micro brews. We got the taco pizza and absolutely loved it. We definitely always make a point to stop here at least once during our stay in the Dells. The menu has a little bit of everything so it's hard to disappoint!

Plainfield, Indiana
“We are repeat customers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

This time we tried the pizza and found it to be very good. I found the micro brew beer I ordered to be extremely good. I do not remember what we have ordered in the past but the pizza was definitely way better. Every time we have visited we have had to wait for a table. I would suggest not dining during peak serving times. We will continue to return.

• Visited April 2013
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been to Moosejaw a few times, and always thought it was just okay and didn't know what the hype was-then I discovered the pizza!! The pizza is great! Service has been good. A little pricey, but that is just "the dells." Will definitely be returning!

• Visited April 2013